Create, Care and Share is designed to reach out and inspire the creative side of young people, keep their imaginations active, and give them an outlet to display their artistic side. It's a place where they can share thoughts about clever ideas, hobbies and interests that keep them busy in a positive, resourceful way; and give them an opportunity to explore entrepreneurial skills. We also welcome posts that share helpful, Godly, cheerful thoughts about life, responsibility and self-discipline.
Thursday, March 15, 2012
More Baby Chicks!!!
My Rhode Island Red chick that I(Sarah) picked out....
Delaware & Rhode Island Red chicks all mixed toghether...
More chicks ...
Cute! Right???
2 comments:
Gramma
said...
So cute and fozzy. I see the first ones are turning colors already..Thanks for the pictures,enjoy seeing them..
2 comments:
So cute and fozzy. I see the first ones are turning colors already..Thanks for the pictures,enjoy seeing them..
LOVE the video of the chicks, Sarah. How sweet their chirping sounds! The colors of each kind look nice together!
Post a Comment