Little Avery went from this adorable ball of fur -
Poor little thing! She needed more than a trim to get all those matts out!!! Now we know to visit the groomer sooner than later or, fire her owner!! Lol! Sorry Courtney...
Grow fast fur, grow fast!! 😉
I always close my blog entries with a verse, however I just can't seem to come up with one for this post!! Any ideas are welcomed! Lol!






4 comments:
Oh, my goodness, that IS NOT a puppy cut at all! Remember I told you that YOU (AHEM.....COURTNEY ROSE) have to have the dog ALL BRUSHED and mats taken out, or the groomer will not do it?!! Romeo came back just as shaved one time when we thought the groomer would brush them out, and he SURELY looked like a rat!! Lol!!
P.S. She really should be brushed every other day once her fur starts growing in again....♥
Oh my they shaved her too much.. Poor little thing. Does not look the same. She needs to have some more hair.
That should be and gramma.. LOL
Post a Comment