I have decided that I am tired of dreaming silly/scary dreams. So, I'm writing them down when I wake up so I can look at them later.
I can only remember them if I write them down right after I wake up. If I wake up and go back to sleep, I forget them :( That happened this morning.
So, feel free to laugh. Click on the image if you need it bigger to read it.

I can only remember them if I write them down right after I wake up. If I wake up and go back to sleep, I forget them :( That happened this morning.
So, feel free to laugh. Click on the image if you need it bigger to read it.
2 comments:
I think you have too many animals. that's what your dreams are telling you!! LOL
Love your 5/10 entry Becca!! Too funny! I can tell we're related! :o)
Love,
Aunt Cheryl
Post a Comment