Create, Care and Share is designed to reach out and inspire the creative side of young people, keep their imaginations active, and give them an outlet to display their artistic side. It's a place where they can share thoughts about clever ideas, hobbies and interests that keep them busy in a positive, resourceful way; and give them an opportunity to explore entrepreneurial skills. We also welcome posts that share helpful, Godly, cheerful thoughts about life, responsibility and self-discipline.
Thursday, May 5, 2011
Kittens, Kittens!
How sweet are these siblings??? All snuggled together sleeping peacefully... Well, there's always one on the bottom getting squished I guess!
5 comments:
Aunt Kim
said...
Awwww!!! They look so adorable, Sarah! The gray ones seem to be fuzzier than the others. Are they? Maybe they'll be long haired!
Oooo, that IS a cute one! So it looks like it's wearing socks? Cool! The more multicolored a kitten is, the better I like it! Ones with butterscotch markings are my favorites. ☺
5 comments:
Awwww!!! They look so adorable, Sarah! The gray ones seem to be fuzzier than the others. Are they? Maybe they'll be long haired!
I didn't post that my mom did! LOL! ummmm... I don't think so. My favorite is the one on top with the white face. All its feet are white too!!
Oooo, that IS a cute one! So it looks like it's wearing socks? Cool! The more multicolored a kitten is, the better I like it! Ones with butterscotch markings are my favorites. ☺
Awwwwwwwww, I like the gray ones the best! Send me some via airmail?
Hey Becca,
Maybe you could come over soon and see them...A couple of the are starting to open their eyes.
Post a Comment