Create, Care and Share is designed to reach out and inspire the creative side of young people, keep their imaginations active, and give them an outlet to display their artistic side. It's a place where they can share thoughts about clever ideas, hobbies and interests that keep them busy in a positive, resourceful way; and give them an opportunity to explore entrepreneurial skills. We also welcome posts that share helpful, Godly, cheerful thoughts about life, responsibility and self-discipline.
Tuesday, September 11, 2012
Bald Eagle
This is from the picture that A.Kimmy put on last year that no one did...So, since no one did it I decided to color it and put it on.
1 comment:
Aunt Kimmy
said...
Awesome job!!!!! I need to sit down and color once in a while myself! It really is fun and relaxing, plus you get a great picture to hang/frame when you're done. ☺
1 comment:
Awesome job!!!!! I need to sit down and color once in a while myself! It really is fun and relaxing, plus you get a great picture to hang/frame when you're done. ☺
Post a Comment