Courtney's Sand Castle...
Pictures of the Daytona race coming soon!
Create, Care and Share is designed to reach out and inspire the creative side of young people, keep their imaginations active, and give them an outlet to display their artistic side. It's a place where they can share thoughts about clever ideas, hobbies and interests that keep them busy in a positive, resourceful way; and give them an opportunity to explore entrepreneurial skills. We also welcome posts that share helpful, Godly, cheerful thoughts about life, responsibility and self-discipline.
3 comments:
Aw, these are pretty pictures and it looks like A LOT of fun being on the beach!! I could sure go for a visit to a nice, warm, sandy beach right now! It's starting to get too chilly out ~ I MISS SUMMER!!!!!
It is nice out! Nice and cool the way I like it. The hot sun on the beach gives you a headache when you have a head cold loke I did.
Looks like you guys have fun on the beach!!! You will remember the fun you have had on your vacations down south whrn you are older...
Post a Comment