Create, Care and Share is designed to reach out and inspire the creative side of young people, keep their imaginations active, and give them an outlet to display their artistic side. It's a place where they can share thoughts about clever ideas, hobbies and interests that keep them busy in a positive, resourceful way; and give them an opportunity to explore entrepreneurial skills. We also welcome posts that share helpful, Godly, cheerful thoughts about life, responsibility and self-discipline.
Friday, July 18, 2014
Upcoming County Fair
These are the animals I (Sarah) will be showing at the fair this year.
Jabber
Caraway
My black mini Rex bunny Twizzler. And 6 different breeds of chickens! The fair is July 31st through August 3rd.
3 comments:
Gramma
said...
Nice looking animals you are taking to the fair this year Sarah!�� I hope they will bring you some ribbons..
The alpaca should we made sure everyone would get a ribbon. The rabbits should get ribbons too, in at least one o the catagories. There is going to be a lot of chickens that's why I am bring six one of them is bound to get a ribbon or two. I am entering food, yarn and some of my crocheted and knitted stuff too.
3 comments:
Nice looking animals you are taking to the fair this year Sarah!�� I hope they will bring you some ribbons..
The alpaca should we made sure everyone would get a ribbon. The rabbits should get ribbons too, in at least one o the catagories. There is going to be a lot of chickens that's why I am bring six one of them is bound to get a ribbon or two. I am entering food, yarn and some of my crocheted and knitted stuff too.
Sound exciting! You have a lot of different things going on for the fair this year. Keep us posted on how things go!
Post a Comment