Create, Care and Share is designed to reach out and inspire the creative side of young people, keep their imaginations active, and give them an outlet to display their artistic side. It's a place where they can share thoughts about clever ideas, hobbies and interests that keep them busy in a positive, resourceful way; and give them an opportunity to explore entrepreneurial skills. We also welcome posts that share helpful, Godly, cheerful thoughts about life, responsibility and self-discipline.
Thursday, December 4, 2014
My angora (Butterscotch)
Here is my french angora Butterscotch in the middle of getting his coat brushed out. Lol!
I am almost done I just have some touch up spots to do and the he will look like a normal rabbit. Lol! I love the dust ruffle though. I will post the finished picture when I am totally done.
lol! He does look strange. He looks much better now. Like i said he is almost done now just have a little more on his front to do now. I like his color I think he is considered a blue tort because he is grey on his sides.
Sounds like it takes a while to brush him out, like it takes when I do Romeo! Yes, Butterscotch has a pretty color fur! Have fun. I look forward to a picture of him when he's completely groomed!
5 comments:
Oh, wow! That looks really funky! How long does it take to brush him all out completely?
I am almost done I just have some touch up spots to do and the he will look like a normal rabbit. Lol! I love the dust ruffle though. I will post the finished picture when I am totally done.
Really looks strange! I like the color of him..😊
lol! He does look strange. He looks much better now. Like i said he is almost done now just have a little more on his front to do now. I like his color I think he is considered a blue tort because he is grey on his sides.
Sounds like it takes a while to brush him out, like it takes when I do Romeo! Yes, Butterscotch has a pretty color fur! Have fun. I look forward to a picture of him when he's completely groomed!
Post a Comment