Hey guys!
Do any of you like mailing letters? I do! So... I was wondering if anyone wanted to mail letters with me!
If you can't write by yourself, maybe Mommy or Daddy could help. I like getting coloured pictures, too ;)
Post comments for me to tell me what you think! ♥
Becca
Do any of you like mailing letters? I do! So... I was wondering if anyone wanted to mail letters with me!
If you can't write by yourself, maybe Mommy or Daddy could help. I like getting coloured pictures, too ;)
Post comments for me to tell me what you think! ♥
Becca
4 comments:
Hey Becca,
I'm all for writing letters back and forth. I need something to do on days after shcool.;-)
What is your address again???
671 Neros Run
Webster, NY
14580
:)
Thanks! I should write a letter when we get back on Sunday about our trip.
Post a Comment