Create, Care and Share is designed to reach out and inspire the creative side of young people, keep their imaginations active, and give them an outlet to display their artistic side. It's a place where they can share thoughts about clever ideas, hobbies and interests that keep them busy in a positive, resourceful way; and give them an opportunity to explore entrepreneurial skills. We also welcome posts that share helpful, Godly, cheerful thoughts about life, responsibility and self-discipline.
Friday, March 18, 2011
Trip Scenery
Here is some scenery to start with. The pictures that are cloudy are from the way down. The nice green pictures are from the way back up. More coming soon.
Like what you've posted! I find it interesting that the landscape photos are all brown and dull, but then you have others that actually have pretty green grass!! Where were the green grass photos taken? I LOVE the last one of that really pretty house! But they're all great.... ☺
The green ones were taken in Virgina still. The last one I put as our background on our desk top. I need to put the ones of this air and space museum that we went to those are cool. Maybe later today I will.
3 comments:
Very nice pictures of your trip!!!
Sarah,
Like what you've posted! I find it interesting that the landscape photos are all brown and dull, but then you have others that actually have pretty green grass!! Where were the green grass photos taken? I LOVE the last one of that really pretty house! But they're all great.... ☺
The green ones were taken in Virgina still. The last one I put as our background on our desk top. I need to put the ones of this air and space museum that we went to those are cool. Maybe later today I will.
Post a Comment