Sooooooo...... some of our cousins are going on a trip!
Can you share with everyone where you are going?!
What do you think you'll do while you are gone?
Do you think you'll miss your own home and cozy beds?
What is the most exciting part of planning for your trip?

5 comments:
We are going to Virginia. I think the Dads are babysitting so who knows what we will be doing. Not really I don't get homesick alot. I don't know is planning exciting??? I will be bringing my camera so when we get back I will post pictures for everyone.
P.S. We will be there till Sunday.
Cool, Sarah! I should post pictures of when I went to Michigan. The beach was so nice there!
I hope you guys have a nice time and a safe trip.
It should only take about six to seven hours to get there.
Becca,
that would be nice. I would love to see pics of Michigan. I have never been there.
Post a Comment