Create, Care and Share is designed to reach out and inspire the creative side of young people, keep their imaginations active, and give them an outlet to display their artistic side. It's a place where they can share thoughts about clever ideas, hobbies and interests that keep them busy in a positive, resourceful way; and give them an opportunity to explore entrepreneurial skills. We also welcome posts that share helpful, Godly, cheerful thoughts about life, responsibility and self-discipline.
Wednesday, February 9, 2011
Baby Kitten
This is a photo of a very cute little kitten. Her mother is called Doubledown, and maybe I'll put a picture of her up later. Baby Kitty has no name so far. :(
3 comments:
Awww!!
Sarah
Ohhh..now I get why you put the mother's name. You want us to think of a name for the kitten. I will be thinking.
Sarah(again)
It is not my kitten so I can't name it, but thank you!
Post a Comment