Create, Care and Share is designed to reach out and inspire the creative side of young people, keep their imaginations active, and give them an outlet to display their artistic side. It's a place where they can share thoughts about clever ideas, hobbies and interests that keep them busy in a positive, resourceful way; and give them an opportunity to explore entrepreneurial skills. We also welcome posts that share helpful, Godly, cheerful thoughts about life, responsibility and self-discipline.
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Webkinz V-Day Items, New Webkinz
Does anybody have any extra of the Valentine's Day items from Webkinz that they would send me? I forgot to get mine. :( I will give a present back! ♥ Here are the new Webkinz I adopted:
4 comments:
Sarah
said...
I have some roses,there are a few different colors. Pink,red,yellow,light pink,and purple.I'm willing to give you any of them:-)
I just need the cocoa and the pink dish thing! I have two of the roses, Sarah, how many did you get? :) Thanks, Grammie! This is one of my favourite themes.
4 comments:
I have some roses,there are a few different colors. Pink,red,yellow,light pink,and purple.I'm willing to give you any of them:-)
You room is cute, I like it..We only got roses for Valentines on webkinz, this year, not much at all.
I just need the cocoa and the pink dish thing!
I have two of the roses, Sarah, how many did you get? :)
Thanks, Grammie! This is one of my favourite themes.
All of them ;-)
Post a Comment