Sunday, February 13, 2011

Snowtubing!

Snowtubing!

Becca went snowtubing with her youth group! The picture on the top is the great big hill, with four 'lanes'. You go really fast and if you hang on to someone else you spin around really fast too. :)
The picture on the bottom is us on our last ride almost at the bottom of the hill, making a giant 'train'.

Group shot!

So did you guys play in the snow this weekend?


4 comments:

Sarah said...

That sounds like a lot of fun Becca. No, I did NOT play in the snow this weekend. I just want it to go away so I can go swimming!

Becca said...

Aww :( Swimming will come soon enough! It's even going to be around 50 this week!

Gramma said...

That looks pretty cool!! It sure is a big hill to slide down :-) Glad you had fun...

Sarah said...

I know...we can go swimming at the YMCA. But it is more fun outside.