Monday, February 14, 2011

More Birds

Here are a few more pictures that I took.
Enjoy!
Sarah
This one is a little blurry,but not to bad.


I caught this one with the bird in mid flight.

This bird found a nice spot on top of our bird feeder.


I like this one with the ice on the tree buds.


4 comments:

Gramma said...

Sarah you are doing a ery good job with your camera!! those are really nice. I like the one in mid flight! Keep up the good work. :-)

Becca said...

I like them too :)

Aunt Kimmy said...

Love the additional bird photos! I really like the one with the bird in mid-flight, too. And the bottom one. Super pics!

Sarah said...

Thanks! I need to go outside and take some more. I will post some new ones as soon as I get them.Maybe I will post a couple of Skeeter for Becca.