Thursday, February 10, 2011

Elisha Skating

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is really cute! She keeps falling down..
Sarah Elizabeth

Tammy said...

Yep, but gets back up again!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, out of the three times I have gone skating I have only fell down once. It is alot of fun though.
Sarah

Aunt Kimmy said...

What a great job skating, Elisha! Keep up the good work. ;)

Sarah,

I like to rollerskate much better. Have you tried that?? It's really fun!

P.S. You can click the NAME button at the bottom, and type in your name, so your name shows instead of it saying anonymous. Becca taught me that.... the smart little cookie that she is!

Sarah said...

I roller blade not roller skate, I tried that once.I could keep my balance while I was moving, but I lost it when I stopped. Yeah, Becca is really smart with all that computer stuff. I might need to get some lessons from her! Lol!