Create, Care and Share is designed to reach out and inspire the creative side of young people, keep their imaginations active, and give them an outlet to display their artistic side. It's a place where they can share thoughts about clever ideas, hobbies and interests that keep them busy in a positive, resourceful way; and give them an opportunity to explore entrepreneurial skills. We also welcome posts that share helpful, Godly, cheerful thoughts about life, responsibility and self-discipline.
Wednesday, February 9, 2011
Lego Creations
Here are some of Courtney and David's Lego
creations.
Courtney's Beach
David's Police Station
5 comments:
Charlie
said...
Very cool, David! I like the phone they have! :) Have you made any vehicles?
5 comments:
Very cool, David! I like the phone they have! :) Have you made any vehicles?
Nice beach, Courtney. It will be nice to go swimming again in the summer!
Yes, I will be posting pictures soon.
David
Thanks!
courtney
David, I sure hope I never have to go to a police station! Yikes! And Courteny, I sure could use a day at the beach!!
Post a Comment